Friday, November 16, 2018

Out and About: I was Waiting for Indian Summer

I have been hoping we would still get a few days of Indian Summer. Temperatures in the sixties, lots of sunshine and blue skies is what I was waiting to see. A nor'easter is what we got instead bringing us about a half a foot of snow last night through this morning. Looking back at last year's notes, I was reminded that we got a dusting of snow on November twentieth. On December ninth it snowed a couple of inches and then again
on December twelfth. I forgot that in 2016 it snowed two inches before Halloween on October twenty-seventh. I forced myself out of the house this afternoon with my camera to take some photos. The village is always so beautiful after it snows! Take a look.
Capped Coneflower

Truncated

Schoolhouse Park
Sycamore Sisters on South Lawn

Laced

The Grass is Always Greener

Sledding Hill

Fly and Be Free

South Lawn



Peck Avenue Woods

Hammock

Shark Attack

Snow Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment