Sunday, June 28, 2015

Athos

Athos

My Beautiful Labradoodle, Athos, died on June 22. He got me out for walks everyday for the last ten years, no matter the weather. He loved to fetch balls, bark and lunge at cats, counter surf for Any food, and hangout with our family. Since I was out walking all the time I started the article, Out and About: Round Lake Nature Notes for the Round Lake newsletter. I also started this blog. Family and friends were with him all day on June 21. He had special treats and food and constant attention. It may have been what caused his seizures or a second bout of Lyme Disease that caused neurological impairment so that he could no longer walk. I will miss him immensely. Thank you so much Athos for being a wonderful, constant companion!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment